Greetings, fellow explorers of the post-apocalyptic universe! Welcome to Dark Light, a game that will challenge your survival instincts and strategic prowess. This guide is designed to help both rookies and veterans navigate the game's intricate leveling system and become the ultimate Dark Hunter. Whether you're a melee enthusiast or a fan of ranged combat, Dark Light has got you covered.
The Art of Leveling Up:
Your journey begins in the eerie town of Cargo Bay T140. Your first mission, should you choose to accept it, is to understand the art of leveling up. To do this, take a stroll to the right side of the lift until you encounter a red statue known as the "Statue of Nike". Press the "RB" button on your Xbox controller to bring up the leveling menu. If you're a Dark Souls fan, this system will feel familiar.
Decoding the Attributes:
Your Dark Hunter is equipped with five main attributes and two core attributes:
1. Strength: Pump up this attribute to beef up your melee attack. Ideal for those who enjoy the thrill of close combat. But remember, every melee weapon attack will cost you stamina.
2. Agility: This attribute is your ticket to a stronger ranged weapon attack. Perfect for those who like to keep their enemies at arm's length. Keep in mind, though, that most ranged weapons require ammo.
3. Intellect: This boosts your mana (drone energy), which is crucial for drone skill attacks like the chain lightning attack. However, you'll only get your attack drone in the mid-game, so hold off on this one unless you're a seasoned player.
4. Faith: This attribute is your secret weapon for increasing lightning drone skill damage and boosting your lightning resistance. Like Intellect, this isn't useful in the early stages until you get your lightning drone.
5. Blood: This attribute is your key to unlocking blood-based skills from the Wolf Clan and boosting your fire resistance.
Your two core attributes are Vitality (Health) and Stamina (Energy). It's recommended to upgrade your health to 150 as soon as possible and max out your stamina. After level 3, you'll need special stones to upgrade further. These stones can be obtained from elite enemies with skill signs next to their health bar.
As you delve deeper into the game, you'll encounter a variety of weapons. Heavy weapons require higher stamina to wield. A good place to farm for upgrading stones and materials in the early game is the sewers. This area becomes accessible after defeating a mini-boss in the Under City. It's recommended to level up your health a bit before you take on this challenge, to ensure you're well-prepared for the encounter.
Visit Dark Light wiki for weapon details here:
Remember, the world of Dark Light is a journey of strategic planning and gradual progression. With the right strategy, a bit of preparation, and this guide, you'll navigate the shadows and find your path to success.